Open for In-Store Shopping & Dining!
The bookstore and restaurant have reopened for in-store shopping and dining at a safe distance indoors & out. We are taking some precautions to keep our booksellers, restaurant staff, and guests safe:
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the day and reduced store hours.
- All booksellers and restaurant staff have temperature checks before shifts.
- Providing hand sanitizer for guests to use upon entry.
- Booksellers and guests are always required to wear face masks.
- Social distancing measures of at least six feet for guests and booksellers.
- We are allowing 10 guests per room (20 total) at a time in the bookstore.
- Protective barriers at our registers to separate guests and booksellers.
- Designated spaces are marked for customers to deposit any books they have browsed, which will then to be taken out of circulation for sanitizing.
- We will not be holding in-store events but will continue with a variety of Virtual Author Talks and Storytime book readings. Follow us on Instagram @kramerbooks fo updates!
- Curbside pick-up, Postmates delivery in under an hour and special orders are still available.